Must send email with resume to be considered to email@example.com (title: Onsite Account Management Specialist)
Type of Hire: Temp to hire
Pay Rate: $23-$25/hour
Training Length: Two-Three weeks
Training Schedule: 6am-3pm, Monday through Friday
Post-Training Schedule: Can work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am and 6pm, Monday through Friday
Training and Post-Training Location: Onsite > zp, 85040
A larger Bank based on S. Phoenix is looking for an Account Management Specialist to supports the Commercial Account Management processes.
Will Specialize in knowledge of the core bank system and bank products to open and maintain a large volume of accounts
- Perform incoming research requests and may have direct client contact via telephone and email.
- Provides customer support by account opening, account closures, stop payments, address changes/corrections and check orders.
- Issues cashier's checks when required.
- Gives resolution and develops and maintains records of specific issues.
- Monitor Positive Pay file process within designated timeframe to ensure proper notification to Bank Operations.
- Reconcile CAB suspense account, processes E-Payments and chargebacks and provides proper notification on a daily basis.
- Submits necessary supporting documentation for imaging and ensures compliance with banking policies, regulations and regulatory statues.
- Assists in training new Account Management team members
- Ensures efficient and effective customer service by performing a variety of functions as they relate to CAB and/or Commercial Accounts and Account Maintenance.
Performs routine, detailed and complex incoming research requests and may have direct client contact via telephone and email.