RemX is looking for an Associate Director of Sales for our client in Alpharetta, GA. This position will be responsible for the overall professional development of a very competitive sales and recruiting team. Responsible for the growth and motivation of team sales supporting the company's goals and revenue projections. They will also offer advise and offer expertise to those less experienced.
This company offers a great culture and work environment. Take advantage of fantastic medical, dental, vision, and 401K, and several onsite benefits!
- Title: Associate Director of Sales
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Salary: $85k
- Schedule: M - F | 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Effectively balance the workload between meeting personal sales targets while holding teams accountable for individual and team results.
- Lead by Example by focusing on new client acquisition and effectively demonstrating how KPI’s are instrumental in building new revenue.
- Support and collaborate with the VP of Training by reinforcing sales training compliance and staff development
- Work closely with Directors and DVP’s to inspect what is expected through recurring interaction with associates, with consistent performance management and fair accountability across all associates.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with direct reports to; assess progress and results, guide future performance, and partner to overcome obstacles
- Responsible for overall mentoring and coaching of Search Consultants, Recruiting and Client Consultants
- Motivate the team towards daily and weekly activity goals
- Roll out contests and motivational programs to increase sales enthusiasm and overall performance.
- Oversee operational efficiencies; deliver reports and measurements to ensure consistent performance across the organization.
- Maintains customer relationships and satisfaction by demonstrating and delivering excellent customer service.
- Actively participate in team meetings, discuss pipeline and marketing strategies, and help associates find solutions to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Ensuring approved business contracts are executed and assist with any necessary negotiations.
- Promote the core values of the company
- 4+ years of experience in leading/mentoring others in a formal sales goals-driven environment. REQUIRED
- 2+ years of industry-related experience preferred in the Locum Tenens, Staffing Industry, or Inside-Sales related field REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree related to Business or Medical highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to lead and develop others, passion for building business