RemX is looking for an experienced Senior Manager for our client in Allentown, PA. This position will provide guidance, support, and development to an Enterprise Service team. You'll work with various leadership of product and services to establish business targets: profitability, client retention, growth. Participate in creation of strategies and operating practices to ensure all client standards are met or exceeded. This position's direct reports will be Managers that have Supervisors reporting to them.
- Title: Senior Manager
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Salary: $125K+ yearly | based on experience
- Schedule: M - F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Flexibility to work outside of these hours for projects / client needs
- Industry: Payroll & HR Services
- Manage the Enterprise Service team, ensuring client needs and business targets are met or exceeded.
- Creates and foster environment that leads to an engaged and productive workforce
- Recruits, selects hires, and evaluate personnel performance.
- Develop and counsel for personal and corporate advancement through career development
- Works with leadership team to monitor key performance indicators, implement corrective measures to ensure business and client needs are met
- Partner with cross functional teams to support business expansion
- Oversee implementation of processes and technology for the Enterprise Service team to effectively support clients and multi-product service models
- Responsible for driving and supporting upsell initiatives by identifying client needs and offering product solutions
- Participate in preparation of budgets and reports as they relate to the cost center
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED
- 10+ years of experience in a business environment REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience in a Leadership position leading other leadership REQUIRED
- Proficient and effective in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service and leadership skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships