RemX is seeking a HR Immigration Specialist for a Remote contract position with a global company.
- Responsible for processing high volume global travel requests, along with visa applications and petitions
- Work with outside counsel to ensure timely and correct filing of visa petitions and/or non-immigration visa petitions
- Monitor status of pending visa cases with counsel, along with updating employee on case status and any issues as needed
- Follow through on any outstanding issues or missing information.
- Utilize immigration vendors interactive data base, along with processing global applications to ensure travels obtain approval to depart on schedule date
- Provide Covid-19 related requirements
- Update Global Travel Tracker for reporting
- Legal Research as needed
- Maintain communication with HR, Immigration counsel, global travel, and foreign national employees
- Provide immigration requirements, timeline, and processes to hiring team on the acquisition of new hires or interns (H1 B, L-1, O-1, J-1 etc.)
- Partners with outside counsel on issues acting as the catalyst for solutions and ensuring resolution