RemX Staffing is assisting a client in Needham, MA in hiring Customer Care Specialists.
This is a Direct Hire position.
Training will be onsite and will become Hybrid after training. Immediate start date.
-Up to $26/hour based on experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, support and resolve the service needs of customer calling
- Understand which products/services will work best for our customer throughout the relationship and how to successfully resolve customer requests using available tools and resources.
- Listen and understand the customers need and provide solutions for our customers.
- Asks and answer questions, listen to what is said and not said to fully understand the need and provide the resolution to the customers’ needs the first time.
- Provide education to customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies that benefit them.
- Actively analyze/resolve complex problems through creative solutions.
- Provide this support in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and effectively communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of the multiple ways customer’s bank using online and mobile technology, branch and contact centers and ability to educate and explain the services and channels so the customer needs will be met through the different channels.
- Educate and explain features and benefits of bank products such as deposit, card products, loan servicing and mobile and online banking.
- Complete general service request such as change of address, balance and transaction inquiries, loan inquiries, transfers, and card lost stolen and claims intake.
- Resolve complex customer service inquiries and trouble shoot and provide resolution to digital banking issues
- Address basic and complex loan inquiries and pay off questions.
- Navigate multiple computer applications while interacting with customers.