RemX is partnered with a highly regarded healthcare organization to hire LVNs to work in fast-paced primary care clinics. If you are passionate about serving others, take pride in your career and your designation as a Licensed Vocation Nurse and you desire to work with an organization that promotes a commitment to unswerving regulatory compliance, operational excellence, the delivery of exceptional patient care, and teamwork, we welcome your application! This is a Temp position, 40 hours per week.
Recent LVN GRADS ARE WELCOME!
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the LVN assists in the provision of direct patient care by performing routine patient care procedures, technical and supportive functions in the clinical setting.
- Perform patient care consistent with the policies and procedures of the LVN licensure laws of the State of California.
- Consistently use and reinforce proper body mechanics and appropriate PPEs.
- Recognize the need for emergency care, initiate appropriate procedures within the scope of practice and alert the Nurse Manager and physician in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Conduct patient education and support patient’s self-management goals.
Grow / Expand your career - Apply Today!