Now Hiring! Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist - Contract To Hire - In-Office
Be Part of a High-Performing Team. Here is your chance to join a leading company as a Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist . We have a Temp to Hire opportunity for someone with 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience. Enjoy a collaborative team environment where you feel valued and appreciated! Competitive pay and great benefits are just some of the reasons why you don’t want to overlook this great opportunity.
Apply today and be happier too!
“I love working for this company.” Lindsey, RemX Associate
As a RemX AR/ Collections Specialist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Follow established procedures for processing checks, cash, & credit card payments
- Analyze resident ledgers for accuracy and suggest and make adjustments as needed
- Non-Sufficient Fund posting and communicating with property sites
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies/customer queries as needed
- Review accounts receivable reports for delinquencies & and prepayments
- Assist with collection efforts
- Post Rents and late fees each month for all properties in portfolio
- Work with site managers to ensure late fee notices and 72 hour notices for eviction are posted on time and follow-up with managers on eviction proceedings
- Track and enforce payment plans and consents
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare/review weekly & monthly reports
- Ensure that accounting records are current including data transfer between software programs and making journal entries
- Complete bank statement reconciliations and escrow account management
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!