** $80-$90k base, OT, bonus, paid travel, full benefits full expense covered
** Would you like a field service position with only about 50% travel and 50% in the shop in the Philadelphia area? Travel is mainly on the East Coast
** Do you have strong experience performing installation, pm and repair with automated industrial machinery (electro-mechanical, PLC troubleshooting) and enjoy customer interaction?
** Are you looking to work for rapid-growing, family-owned company that has very low turnover and values you as a team member?
- 50+ year old, family-owned, distributor of automated industrial machinery
- Prides themselves on offering an excellent workplace, work/life balance and very low turnover
- Rapidly expanding company that is looking to bring on a key person for their continued growth
- Servicing customer equipment in the field and in-house (Philadelphia area) with 50% regional travel
- Assisting customers with equipment troubleshooting, parts support, installation, training, completing necessary paperwork, and ongoing customer support
- Perform sales support, parts ordering, inventory, create/maintain documents and drawings for new equipment projects and trade shows
- 5+ years of Mechanical, Electrical repair background with industrial machinery
- Some experience with AutoCAD and PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel as needed up to 50%
- $80k-$90k base, OT, bonus, paid travel, full expenses covered
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k and profit sharing