** $33-$35/hr, OT, paid travel, company vehicle, full benefits, full expenses **
** Are you experienced Field Service Technicians and would like to be with an international OEM leader in the automated machinery industry?
** Position is 70% travel and 30% in the shop in the Cleveland area
** Have a great work/life balance with this employee focused company that will invest in your career and growth! It’s worth finding out if this is your next career!
- $33-$35/hr base, OT, bonus, paid travel, company vehicle, full benefits
- 2+ years experience packaging, automated manufacturing, conveyor, material handling equipment etc.
- Background with mechanical, electrical, PLC troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Rapidly growing local company that has years of work already booked in front of them
- National travel based in the Cleveland area (paid travel)
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home, work is throughout the area and sometimes in the shop
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel around the area and when not traveling, be in the shop