A highly regarded healthcare organization has an urgent need for LVNs in the West LA area.
If you are passionate about serving others and take pride in your career as a Licensed Vocation Nurse - THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!!
Pay: $36/hr - $46/hr depending on experience
Schedule: Day shift, 40 hours per week
LVN Job Duties:
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the LVN assists in the provision of direct patient care by performing routine patient care procedures, technical and supportive functions in the clinical setting.
- Contributes to evaluation of the patient’s individualized interventions related to the care plan and treatment plan.
- Performs patient care consistent with the policies and procedures of the LVN licensure laws of the State of California.
- Consistently uses and reinforces proper body mechanics and appropriate PPEs.
- Recognizes the need for emergency care, initiates appropriate procedures within the scope of practice and alerts the Nurse Manager and physician in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Conducts patient education and supports patient’s self-management goals.