Great Opportunity for Sr. Accountants! Remote - Must live within 30 miles of Mechanicsburg, PA
Ready to Take Your Skills to The Next Level?
Are you looking to expand your career path as an Accountant with an organization that is respected in the industry and that values your input? We have just what you’re looking for. We are seeking an Accountant for a Contract-to-Hire position working in a team-oriented environment with great pay, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career. Apply today!
Did you know? Accounting professionals are three-times happier working for RemX than the competition. Join us today and be happier too!
“I work for this company and they treat me extremely well.” Rechelle, RemX Associate
As a RemX Accountant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plans
- A personal recruiter to help with career advice, job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills development
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Accounting experience (2 years required may vary by position seniority)
- 2 years of intercom transfers, 3-4 years of general accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance a plus
- Oracle a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of and experience with accounting software and financial systems
- Strong, concise written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and third parties
- Record financial transactions via journal entries, including month-end close process
- Accounts payable and complex journal entries
- Preparing financial statements
- Works on broker commissions
- Perform moderately complex analyses (commissions, rebates, accruals, etc.) and prepare monthly account reconciliations in support of the financial statements
- Perform variance analysis and P/L reporting
- Assist with the preparation and administration of the annual budget, as well as periodic operating forecasts
- Assist in the annual financial audit and preparation of tax return workpapers
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as required by Senior Management
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need in order to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities that RemX offers and find the right fit for you!