RemX is proud to represent Government organization seeking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to a management team.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Responsible to act as a receptionist, screening telephone calls, visitors, e-mail, and postal mail.
- Directs visitors to the appropriate division or official for resolution of complaints.
- Determines the priority of matters and provides alert messages to the movement Staff
- Follows up with directors and senior staff on action items and projects assigned by Management
- Maintains a database of pending items and provides status reports.
- Coordinates business travel arrangements for Management team.
- Responsible to maintain a calendar and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Responsible to organize and maintain confidential and non-confidential records and files in accordance with established records retention schedules.
- May be responsible to organize and maintain a current index of administrative orders, job or divisional descriptions, contracts, and organizational/divisional policy and procedures.
- Responsible for clocking in documents, filing documents, and verifying information.
- Must have experiencing using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Work Schedule - 30-40 hours per week.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick and reliable to meet deadlines
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!
IMMEDIATE HIRE - CALL FOR INTERVIEW 305-477-6944