$110-130K/year – 3 sites- Local Travel Midland Area
An industry leader in production treating chemicals, water treatment technologies, and drilling product completions searching for 3 Chemical Technical Service Representatives to join their successful team.
- Employee focused company, strong work/life balance, management team that truly cares about the family culture, delegating HR Driven measures that will invest in your success!
- This is a direct hire opportunity that includes an excellent compensation package.
Note: This is a troubleshoot and analysis with 2+ years’ experience position in the field and lab conducting Chemical Related business in oil field production. This position travels locally in the Midland/Odessa area. Must have a strong chemical background and enjoy the mix of field and lab work.
Are you looking for:
- The ability to work for a growing industry leader in Oil Field Production
- Excellent pay, full benefits(100%medical), company vehicle, credit card, laptop, and cell phone
- Travel locally – with some over night (15% possibility) full expenses covered.
- Career path with opportunities for growth
- Blended role of Field and Laboratory work- Solid mix of field visits to conduct analyses at customer sites as well as spending half the time in the company lab.
- Troubleshoot issues commonly found in the oilfield with production, pipelines, and other systems associated with asset integrity (corrosion), flow assurance (scale, paraffin, hydrates) and, phase separation (demulsification, water clarification, and water quality).
- Supports customers and provides sales support.
- Liaise with customers- writing proposals, technical reports, making product recommendations, and being an active participant in meetings with the clients.
- A BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or other science-related fields with 2 (two) plus years of chemical/production service experiencepreferred.
- Or five (5) or more years’ experience in specialty chemicals or oilfield production Technical Services experience in lieu of degree requirements.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills along with good written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and an effective teamplayer.
- Valid Driver’s License