Certified Medical Coder
2+ years’ experience is preferred
This company offers an excellent/competitive benefits package, rewards their associates through incentive potential, and boasts of an extremely desirable culture!
These opportunities are Temp to Hire with good performance and attendance! This position will go remote after onsite training. Must live in the Knoxville or surrounding area.
- Making sure that codes are assigned correctly and sequenced appropriately as per government and insurance regulations
- Complying with medical coding guidelines and policies
- Receiving and reviewing patients’ charts and documents for verification and accuracy
- Following up and clarifying any information that is not clear to other staff members
- Collecting information made by the Physician from different sources to prepare monthly reports
- Implementing strategic procedures and choosing strategies and evaluation methods that provide correct results
- Examining any medical malpractice that has been reported by analyzing and identifying the medical procedures, diagnoses or events that lead to the negligence