Interviewing now for a Sept 2022 start!
Do you love helping others? If so, this position is for you!! One of awesome call center companies is hiring for ONSITE Patient Advocates to assist in the Re-enrollment process for patients accessing specific specialty medications.
- Review and process patients’ enrollment forms to the Patient Assistance Program
- Assist patients on the phone with the program enrollment by verifying the pre-screening and qualifying tasks.
- Notify patients and healthcare providers of approvals, denials, and any next steps needed to continue the enrollment process
- Schedule treatments to be sent to the patient or patient’s healthcare provider
- Support inbound and outbound phone lines for the program
- Communicate daily with patient/authorized representative on eligibility based on certain criteria and healthcare providers to manage expectations.
- Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information needed to enroll into the manufacturer’s program.
- Prioritize workload to ensure patients’ enrollments are processed within specified timeframe
Training Schedule: 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Flexible shift options between the hours of 8am-8pm M-F
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE
- Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service or customer focused role
- Six (6) months of work experience in a call center environment.
- Experience with insurance and benefit investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers
- Must have proven ability to provide consistently high-quality of service
If interested in this position please send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ONSITE-KY-ADVOCATE position for immediate consideration.