** $140k - $165k salary, 100% medical for employee and 90% family, full benefits, innovative work culture
** Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing company that’s product is currently in use, distributed nationally, and changing people’s life?
** Be part of the manufacturing process that is all custom first generation, engineers who want the ability to be innovative/creative, and be able to have variety in your day-to-day
** Company culture that looks for your ideas, offers a strong work/life balance, and an atmosphere where everyone understands the big picture of how they are changing the way people live
Please Note: This position is onsite daily in the manufacturing facility in Fremont, CA with work hours that are either swing shift or grave shift, that will eventually be changing to 4/3, 3/4 shift
- Private company with plans to go public, pre-IPO, very well-funded
- Product in current use with national distribution channels built with major medical consumer retail
- Currently in rapid growth stage with expansion planned in the near future
- Support the scale up, process development/improvement, and manufacturing of a high-volume devices
- Work closely with quality, materials planning, and develop processes for optimum manufacturability.
- Requires an energetic and technical engineer with a wide array of programming and control’s engineering skills in AB Studio 5000 and RSLogix 5000
- Create documentation and reports to support the automation lines and equipment.
- Define automation needs, user requirements specs, manage automation programs and project schedules
- Perform project planning, timeline development and maintain schedules
- Works with US based and international automation suppliers
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols and completion of validation reports.
- Implement and manage process improvement
- Monitor product quality and production rates, adjust as needed
- 3+ years work experience in a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline – mechanical, electrical or chemical
- Skilled in PLC Programming in Studio 5000 and RSLogix 5000
- Experienced in FTView ME Software, Ignition or FTView SE or Wonderware, programming vision systems
- Proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting various sensors, drives and controllers
- Experience in writing a functional description for automation systems.
- Able to set standards for machine builders and systems integrators