** $140k - $165k salary, 100% medical for employee and 90% family, full benefits, innovative work culture
** Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing company that’s product is currently in use, distributed nationally, and changing people’s life?
** Be part of the manufacturing process that is all custom first generation, engineers who want the ability to be innovative/creative, and be able to have variety in your day-to-day
** Company culture that looks for your ideas, offers a strong work/life balance, and an atmosphere where everyone understands the big picture of how they are changing the way people live
Please Note: This position is onsite daily in the manufacturing facility in Fremont, CA with work hours that are either swing shift or grave shift, that will eventually be changing to 4/3, 3/4 shift
- Private company with plans to go public, pre-IPO, very well-funded
- Product in current use with national distribution channels built with major medical consumer retail
- Currently in rapid growth stage with expansion planned in the near future
- Perform mechanical engineering analysis of proposed conceptual designs for manufacturing, concepts include thermal, stress, vibration, and data analysis
- Ongoing manufacturing improvement using data analysis, tolerance analysis and manufacturing machines injection molding parts and processes
- Be part of the conceptual design of electro-mechanical systems
- Perform design verification testing using engineering lab equipment
- Write assembly process documents, test/experiment procedures, test reports and status reports. NCMR/CAPA investigations and report generation.
- Participate in design reviews by generating and presenting materials
- Generate project timelines and reliably
- Design fixtures and equipment for part inspection
- Oversee and hands on execution of prototype fabrication and build.
- Write and execute technical protocols, IQ/OQ/PQ’s for manufacturing and injection molding processes
- 3+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with CAD Software, Solidworks
- General Engineering: GD&T, Tolerance analysis, Injection Molding, understanding of high-volume manufacturing
- Statistical Analysis with JMP or Minitab, DOE, Data analysis, Gauge R&R, Cpk, Ppk, SPC