** $35-$41/hr or more base ($120k+ end of year!). OT, paid travel, per diem, full benefits, expenses **
** Are you an experience Field Service Engineer and looking to advance technically, professionally, have a better work life balance and advance in your career?
** Now is the time to work with a company, international OEM, that will invest in your success!
** A company that is employee focused, invest in your growth, and a management team from the field, this is the one you want!
- $35-$41/hr base: ($120k - $170k) or more with OT, bonus, paid travel, per diem, full benefits, matching 401(k), OT after 8 hours
- 2+ years experience packaging, automated manufacturing, conveyor, material handling equipment etc.
- Background with mechanical, electrical, PLC troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics
- 50+ year International OEM industry leader in automated manufacturing equipment
- Regional and National Territory (paid travel)
Note: The base pay is $35-$41/hr or more, daily per diem, OT, paid travel, bonus program - $120k to $170k or more at end of year
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home, work is throughout a region and at times nationally
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more in a region or nationally as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background check