Louisville area clinic in need of both entry level and experienced Phlebotomist.
- Pay: $15.00 + $2 hourly premium
- Shift: 8am- 4:30pm full and part time available
- Weekly pay
Example of expected duties:
- Performs a variety of routine blood drawing procedures including venipuncture using standard equipment such as vacutainer tubes, tourniquets, syringes, capillary draws (finger sticks), and butterfly needles.
- Obtains correct identifications and information for laboratory records from patients.
- Explains procedures, allays fears, and elicits cooperation from patients.
- Records appropriate patient information on all specimens collected.
- Processes Patient ID labels to use on lab report forms.
- Processes patient specimens to be sent to Reference Laboratory. This includes centrifuging specimens and transferring patients' specimens to a different type of tube, and proper labeling of patients' specimens.
- Adheres to Universal Precautions when performing duties.
- Performs job-related duties as required.
- PhlebotomistHigh school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have completed Phlebotomy Training in a licensed program and have a Phlebotomy Certificate (ASCP)or be eligible to take the exam OR Must have one year of work experience as a clinical lab phlebotomist.
For immediate consideration send your resume to Charity.Beckner@RemX.com and mention Phlebotomist