RemX Staffing is Hiring Now! Immediate Opening in Sales Support - Contract to Hire - Salary + Commission
Opportunity on our Customer-Focused Team! Here is an opportunity for you to leverage your call center and inside sales experience in a role that provides opportunities for advancement. We are now hiring a Sales Support Specialist to become part of a professional, customer-focused team! Offering good pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work for a top employer! Apply today.
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
“Really great service.” Norma, RemX Associate
As a RemX Sales Support Specialist Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Perform specialized tasks on behalf of sales, including SFDC scheduling, coordination of demonstrations, providing product quotations via the CPQ, addressing customer needs, providing status of orders,
- driving projects forward by working with various internal departments (Project Management, Applications, COS, Finance, Service), customers and sales.
- Gain technical and margin approvals on sales proposals and deliver to customer per Sales request.
- Proactively ensures outside sales has information & documentation for upcoming appointments.
- Coordinate & maintain sales schedules by assigning tasks, calls, and follow up activity while working closely with assigned outside sales daily to ensure accuracy of field schedules
- Monitor SFDC matrixes’, user engagement, and data accuracy, identifying areas of improvement using reports and dashboards in SFDC
- Enter account, contact, opportunity notes, documents & information in to SFDC ensuring accuracy & completeness on behalf of the sales team.
- Ensure data integrity by performing general database maintenance, data clean up, account review, and accuracy verification in SFDC
- Communicate information & critical data to appropriate Salesperson & other team members regarding opportunity scope, timeline, and customer contact.
- Receive and review orders for accuracy and completeness, ensuring proposals and PO’s mirror each other, follow up on any discrepancies in content, terms, delivery, ensuring that credit, COS, and factory processes proceed as smoothly as possible.
- Thoroughly and accurately enter orders electronically in SFDC submitting for any required technical or finance approvals.
- Communicate delivery dates and changes to customers by using Production Manager and by communicating with the factory on a regular basis.
- Address and document customer requests and issues, ensuring prompt response and resolution from the field and various departments
- Engage in follow up activities such as thank you letters, calls, and follow up of technical support issues.
- Advise & Contribute to the development of Processes & Best Practices for SFDC usage
- Participate in the development of tools and documentation to increase the efficiency of the sales process.
- Create industry specific sales tools to provide documentation & data to the field and customers quickly.
- Engage in strategic long-term projects
- Provides input, documentation & feedback to Inside Sales Manager, Commercial Operations Managers & Sales Engineers as required.
- 2-5 years of experience working with Inside Sales Support, Sales Operations or Sales Administration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years SFDC Experience
- Strong product and standard configuration knowledge
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with outside sales engineers, customers, management, and various internal departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated efficiency to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some domestic travel may be required (10%)
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!