RemX is proud to represent a well established organization in the Downtown Fort Lauderdale area seeking for contract Office Assistant to work in a legal office environment (Long Term Contract) Courthouse - Government facility.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accurate Data Entry into internal system
- Verify accuracy of information being processed for manager signature.
- Assist with other clerical duties including typing/word processing, filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Provide additional support as may be requested by leadership
- This position may require sitting at a desk for an extended period of time.
- In-person Customer Support to general public regarding their cases
- Assisting general public with processing of legal documentation (In-person)
SCHEDULE 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
SALARY: $12.50 PER HOUR
LOCATION: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Key Competencies for Office Assistant
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have general knowledge of computers
- Self-motivated, work independently and able to meet deadlines
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Adaptability, initiative and high stress tolerance
- Must have high regards for attendance and punctuality
IMMEDIATE HIRES - CALL TODAY 305-477-6944 for INTERVIEW WITH HAZEL
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!