As a leader in cost segregation, energy tax certifications and other tax incentives, we a re looking for an experienced Research & Development Manager to join us at the headquarters in Pasadena, CA. We have a team made up of passionate, motivated and hard working individuals and would want to bring in a candidate that shares these values.
Schedule: Hybrid work schedule
R & D Manager Job Summary:
The Tax Manager in the Strategic Federal Tax Services – Research & Development Tax Credit group supervises R&D projects, researches tax issues, assists in conducting fieldwork, and participates in sales and marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managers have the primary responsibility to ensure that R&D projects are conducted in accordance with firm standards and completed on time with on budget.
- The ability to train and develop staff is required along with prior supervisory experience.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Managers will be expected to assist in conducting fieldwork. This may include visiting the client location, touring client facilities, investigating relevant facts, analyzing accounting information, preparing cost lead schedules and cost summary schedules, completing appropriate tax computations, and preparing written reports summarizing the findings.
- Managers are expected to have a command of federal and some state R&D rules and relevant court cases.
- Managers will be required to "multi-task" and manage various project tasks at once. Project managers will be ultimately responsible for the overall project and deliverable.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of (5) years of experience in Accounting or Tax in public accounting or consulting. -Intermediate understanding of tax return mechanics.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to manage time, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to display leadership qualities
- 401(k) plan with Profit Sharing Contribution
- 100% paid employee coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Managers and above get 25 days PTO with 7 paid holidays and an extra week of paid vacation on top of that from Christmas through New Years.
- Growth Opportunities
- There is a bonus for the role of 10%
**Send Resumes to kage.moraka@Remx.com**