A highly regarded healthcare organization has an urgent need for LVNs in the Hollywood. This is in our Gastrointestinal department so similar experience is preferred
COVID vaccine and bosster required
If you are passionate about serving others and take pride in your career as a Licensed Vocation Nurse - THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!!
Schedule: Day shift, 40 hours per week
LVN Job Duties:
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the LVN assists in the provision of direct patient care by performing routine patient care procedures, technical and supportive functions in the clinical setting.
- Contributes to evaluation of the patient’s individualized interventions related to the care plan and treatment plan.
- Performs patient care consistent with the policies and procedures of the LVN licensure laws of the State of California.
- Consistently uses and reinforces proper body mechanics and appropriate PPEs.
- Recognizes the need for emergency care, initiates appropriate procedures within the scope of practice and alerts the Nurse Manager and physician in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Conducts patient education and supports patient’s self-management goals.