** $85k - $95k salary, full benefits day one, 401k match, stock purchase plan **
** Do you have 1-2 years working in a purchasing or planning department for a manufacturing company? Would like to work within the manufacturing space of medical devices and scientific instruments with an international company? **
** Excellent work/life balance, family focused, great benefits that start day one to include a tuition reimbursement program **
Please Note: This position is on-site daily in the Bellingham, MA area but will evolve into a hybrid remote schedule once training is complete.
- 50+ year old International OEM manufacturer of medical device and scientific equipment
- Considered industry leader and products are used in many different industries
- Associate level position supporting planning and scheduling of company workloads to maximize production.
- Manage suppliers and inventory levels to ensure the support of our customers.
- Work with a robust team as well as coordinating with the sales and procurement teams to meet customer satisfaction.
- Have an aggressive understanding to competitively price and choose suppliers according to their quality, reliability, and price. Ensuring the teams have a precise lead time to complete projects and customer support.
- Create solutions to aid cost reduction opportunities, especially as it pertains to the corporate inventory goals.
- Provide quality service by expediting and communicating with vendors and internal departments.
- Keep an updated track of all scheduling and purchases to work efficiently and effectively within the computer system.
- Able to interpret the structure of a Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Act as point of contact for all action items as it relates to production, purchasing and sales.
- Associates Degree in a related field a plus, or equivalent work experience.