** $70k - $85k salary, full benefits day one, 401k match, stock purchase plan **
** Do you have 3-5 years working in a purchasing or planning department for a manufacturing company? Would like to work within the manufacturing space of medical devices and scientific instruments with an international company? **
** Excellent work/life balance, family focused, great benefits that start day one to include a tuition reimbursement program **
Please Note: This position is on-site daily in the Bellingham, MA area but will evolve into a hybrid remote schedule once training is complete.
- 50+ year old International OEM manufacturer of medical device and scientific equipment
- Considered industry leader and products are used in many different industries
- Junior level position supporting production schedules and materials to ensure customers needs are met and corporate goals are obtained.
- Risk management and mitigation for manufacturing lines.
- Responsible for managing the schedules, availability of manufactured and purchased items, and assemblies related to an assigned project.
- Creates detailed production schedules and shop orders for assigned projects.
- Identifies and tracks the resolution of shortages, monitors completeness of assemblies, and coordinates their release.
- Responsible for reviewing and acting on order release, action, and exception messages from the ERP/MRP system.
- Directs Engineering Change Order (ECO) changes with the coordinating project engineers.
- Recommend lot sizes, stocking levels based on supply and demand needs
- Maintain accurate lead times for assigned parts
- Create and issue shop orders
- Processes any schedule changes and updates shop orders as necessary
- Works to close out shop orders with Assembly, Logistics, Expeditors and Accounting
- Monitors part availability by assembly in the ERP system
- Identifies actual or potential shortages and coordinates required delivery dates with Procurement and/or manufacturing in conjunction with Expeditor
- Monitors incoming shortages and advises the Expeditor to coordinate their processing through receiving to stock
- Coordinates on assembly staging schedule to support the build and production capacity as required
- Coordinate with the Expeditor to move assemblies from warehouse/staging to the production area