We are seeking a Media Artist to develop and apply creative strategies on conceptualizing, creating, and executing projects in a variety of formats including graphic design and video production. The ONSITE Media Artist will create and produce graphic core illustrations and infographics for print materials (brochures, pamphlets, newsletters/magazines, ads, logos, lawbook/legal documents, forms, applications, pocket folders, annual reports).
- Create interactive Adobe Acrobat PDFs, edit PDFs and apply security features.
- Design print collateral with a full understanding of lithography and variable digital color printing techniques.
- Photo-retouch and develop image at a comprehensive and advanced level.
- Production design and reformat Word or InCopy files to InDesign.
- Assist in video projects involving lighting, storytelling, filming, staging, post-production, art direction, and editing videos.
- Produce videos to upload to the web compression formats, codes.
- Create videos as part of a branded campaign of collateral materials.