RemX is looking for experienced contact center representatives for our client based out of Atlanta, GA. This will be a remote position AFTER 1 day on site.
- Title: Benefits Enrollment Specialist
- Employment Type: Contract potential to go Permanent for Top Performers
- Pay: English - $18 - $19 based on experience | Bilingual Spanish/English $19 - $20 based on experience
- Schedule: Must be available for a shift between 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM M - F
- Start Date: 9/26/22 - Apply today to ensure completion of interview and onboarding
- Answer calls relating to benefits and open enrollment in a timely and professional manner
- Explain program, it's requirements, and needed documentation accurately
- Maintain accurate records of conversations
- Meet metrics relating to performance such as satisfaction ratings and call handling
- 1+ years of contact center experience REQUIRED
- 1+ years of Benefits related experienced highly preferred
- Ability to handle a high call volume in a fast-paced contact center
- Extreme attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work between multiple systems and screens.