Now Hiring for a Customer Service/Purchasing! Hybrid - 3 days in office and 2 days remote!
Find the Very Best Opportunity in Procurement!
Look no further than RemX! We have an immediate opening in Procurement for a real pro who is is detail-oriented and great with data and spreadsheets. Join our industry leading company and take advantage of good pay, benefits and the opportunity to advance. Don’t let this chance pass you by, apply today!
Take the next step in your career with a company who earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Award 9 years in a row!
“They are always available if I have any questions or concerns.” Margaret, RemX Associate
As a RemX Purchasing Agent We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Negotiates with qualified suppliers via competitive bidding process
- Manage a high-volume of outbound calls to existing and prospective service partners
- Analyzes bid responses to determine the most responsible bidder
- Negotiates strategic sourcing agreements and any changes in supplier contracts
- Applies negotiation skills to mediate supplier disputes with an acceptable outcome for both parties
- Develops and maintains awareness of changing commodity-related business trends in the marketplace
- Reviews and analyzes supplier compliance during bid process to assist with award decisions
- Assists Compliance team with supplier submission of required compliance documentation prior to site award
- Perform cost/value analysis of supplier services
- Maintain a high level of interpersonal communication & professional dictation over the phone
- Update and maintain Supplier information within EM and WOP platforms
- Facilitates and supervises Supplier Scorecard delivery
- Supplier conflict management and mediation
- Supplier negotiation and award via competitive bid process
- Supplier Recruitment
- New Supplier onboarding
- Promotes continued team building between multiple stakeholders/departments
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or commensurate work experiences
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise using various proven negotiation methods and the ability to critically analyze a negotiation
- Excellent problem-solving skills, computer skills and attention to details
- Demonstrated excellence in written communications, negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently, under pressure, to perform multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and to deal with changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness
- High level of commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of productivity applications
- Demonstrated organization skills, including meeting facilitation and decision making
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!