RemX San Diego is recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator. This is a great company that offers growth and stability. Temp to Hire position, Monday thru Friday 7:15am-445pm (9/80 schedule). Located in San Diego, Ca. Evaluation to hire. Offering $24/hr.
“I love working for this company.” Lindsey, RemX Associate
As a RemX Logistics Coordinator We Offer You:
Assists in purchasing electronic components, mechanical items, and customized sheet metal.
• Advises department leads and supervisors regarding purchase and supply requirements, and specifications.
• Solicits and review quotations of items from vendors.
• Provides accurate information on purchasing requirements, analyzes, and provides input on long range planning requirements, and status of Purchase Orders to management.
• Ensures purchases comply with internal and external requirements and regulations as well as best purchasing practices.
• Informs management on government restrictions and regulations and company policy and procedures related to purchasing.
• Coordinates the procurement of materials with department leads supervisors to determine materials to meet production schedules. Assists department leads and supervisors on Bills of Material (BOM) and Purchase Orders.
• Assists and oversees the stockroom inventory in the day-to-day task(s) required to meet production schedules and builds. Responsible for supply chain requirements for kitting to meet production goals.
• Maintains accurate record of goods received and shipped; manifests, DD1149s and bills of lading. May provide support on import/export compliance shipping.
• Establishes and maintains purchasing practices and policies to ensure fair, honest, and ethical relationships with vendors and government representatives.