As the #1 U.S. Food & Beverage Export Company, We are looking for a Part Time Pricing Analyst in the West LA area.
This is a 3 - 6 months contract
Schedule: 25 - 28 hours between Mon - Fri with a 7:30am to 8:00am start time
Pricing Analyst Job Duties:
- Price Management
- Operational tasks related to vendor invoice audits
- Quote models of sea & domestic freight (FCL/ LCL/ FTL/ LTL)
- Manage pricing updates for existing customers (rates extension and/or revision, monthly market General Rates/Increases), quarterly bunker updates (BAF/BUC), etc.)
- Assist in matters pertaining to carrier contract rates, input of rates into our internal rate system and ongoing maintenance of rates
- Decrease time between request for quotation (RFQ) entered and quote finished
- 2 - 3 years ocean freight or sea logistics experience is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in rate quoting/ pricing with a forwarder
- Analytical skills related to supply chain, logistics, and transportation.
- Possess solid PC operational knowledge along with MS Office applications experience
- Organization skills/project management (prioritize, plan, assign and control) and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Microsoft Suites Proficient
**Email me at email@example.com if interested**