FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN needed for global manufacture and supply of colorants & tinting equipment
PAY: $30/per hour- may be a little flexible- plus $6,000 annual car allowance
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Will provide repair services to customers in the field to support equipment, hardware, software configurations, installation, preventative maintenance, and calibrations
- Supply field support in all areas including the installation, repair, and troubleshooting, of paint tinting and ink dispensing equipment.
- Run field service calls meetings
- Troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, warranty repair work, on all TM calls, warranty calls, PM calls and service calls.
- Monitor and ensure compliance on customer’s service level agreements.
- Complete all records including Work Orders, expense reports and timesheets
- Manage expense reports.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN ROLE:
- 90% travel up to 300 miles- at times may need to fly to destination
- Electrical, pneumatic, mechanical experience
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to travel locally for field requests; Valid US Driver’s License required
- Training provided