RemX is currently assisting our Healthcare Information client to fill openings for Document Quality Assurance Specialist.
The Document Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that the companies applications are within compliance of company policies as well as State and Federal regulations.
- Maintain quality standards, reviews all outgoing applications, documents inspection results, and continually updates job knowledge to provide solutions.
- Conducts reviews through completed work by document management team. Immediately report any errors or omissions to ensure that an internal fact-finding effort is conducted and that an appropriate response/follow up to the incident occurs to correct the discrepancies.
- Two years previous or current working experience in document quality assurance.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 6 months of work-from-home experience required.
*We are currently recruiting for evening and weekend shifts*