** This is your opportunity to be with a company that is rapidly growing globally in the imaging Market and medical device Industry
** Entry level to experienced; great backgrounds include – life sciences, laboratory, scientific, computer software/hardware, electronics, or other technical field
** Great pay, bonuses, all expenses paid, 100% medical/dental benefits for you and your family**
** This is your opportunity to have a career position in the rapidly growing medical technology industry - Take a chance to find out! **
- $70k - $80k, 10% bonus, company vehicle, 100% medical/dental benefits for you and your family, paid travel time
- 0-2 years of experience, great team atmosphere, clearly defined career growth/path, clear, attainable runway for your career.
- Field Service Technician - local to Boston and will travel Nationally and in Canada when not troubleshooting from home office and headquarters
Please note: You must reside in the Boston, MA area to be considered for the position
- Global Company since 1986 with clients in more than 100 countries that rely on their laboratory solutions
- The field service team is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the company, focus on service and employee focus
- Senior management that has worked in the field, offers work/life balance, and understands the demands of the position.
- Located in and around the Boston area with travel throughout the territory, and nation.
- Work with customers in hospitals, clinics, laboratories and physicians’ offices.
- Perform installation, pm and repair to equipment for 0-2 years
- Troubleshooting via phone
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Excellent compensation – $70-80k plus annual bonus
- Work from home and sent to sites after initial training period
- Medical, dental and vision-Full benefits package- Company pays for employee and family at 100%
- All expenses covered.
- Ability to travel up to 70%; occasionally out of the area/overnight stays