Our client has an immediate need for a Technical Customer Support Specialist. This is a full time, permanent position. It is 100% remote however, candidates must be located in the following states: PA, NJ, DE and MD.
- Provide technical phone and email support to customers using proprietary web or cloud-based software applications.
- Answer routine questions about administration procedures, policies, products, and best practices.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve technical problems and engage in crisis management of incidents that occur during testing.
- Collaborate with IT, business partners, test vendors, and cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues. Document, track, and monitor all issues and interactions to ensure a timely resolution.
- Review Incident Reports (IRs), identify problems that require follow up, and triage reports to appropriate staff, as required.
- Create and maintain updates to Manuals, user guides, best practices, knowledge articles, presentations, software demos, and tutorials.
- Conduct demos and customer training on web-based testing software applications, procedures, and best practices.
- Perform UAT for web-based testing software upgrades and enhancements and participate in other system testing initiatives as required.
- Review and analyze support processes, systems, and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance the customer experience through voice of the customer feedback.
- As required, participate in off-hours support activities including a rotational on-call schedule.
- 3+ years of customer and technical support experience in help desk support role.
- Demonstrated track record of superior customer service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong written, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technology and software applications.
- Experience troubleshooting web-based software issues on Windows OS, Mac OS, and iPadiOS.
- Experience troubleshooting web browser and connectivity issues.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills.Experience using SnagIt or other similar screen capture software.
- Working knowledge of web conferencing applications.
- Must be capable of working independently, as well as in a team environment while possessing the drive and ambition of a self-starter.
- Ability to be creative and resourceful while working independently.
- Flexible and willing to work outside of standard work hours (e.g., some after-hours/weekends).
Associate or Bachelor's degree in computer related field of study, or equivalent technical training and work experience