Opportunity for Title Conveyancer! In-Office, Contract-to-Hire
Must be within commuting distance to Blue Bell, PA
Keep Your Mortgage Career on Track!
If you are deeply passionate about growing your Mortgage or Real Estate industry career, this is the job opportunity for you! We are looking for an Title Conveyancer to join our leading company in a Contract-to-Hire position where you can advance your career while enjoying excellent perks like market competitive pay, benefits, and more. Apply today!
Get on the road to success with RemX and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
“Barb was very thorough in explaining the company and the job available. She set me up with a wonderful company and I am hoping this could be a long-term fit!” Erin, RemX Associate
As a RemX Title Conveyancer We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Receives, reviews, and processes all new settlement service orders. Follows up on required documents up to the point of closing (e.g., association documents, Good Faith Estimates, etc.)
- Orders information to provide clearance to items such as judgments, child support payments, mortgage lien releases/satisfaction, or open mortgages.
- Prepares CD/HUD and facilitates approval with lender.
- Coordinates and schedules closings; communicates to all parties involved.
- Facilitates all customer requests including review of documents, and searches. Works closely with the examination team to explain delicate title matters.
- Responsible for gathering information and documents from all parties prior to the closing. Works closely with the mortgage company or lender to prepare estimated HUD information.
- Manages the order pipeline proactively and effectively schedules all closings to the customers' satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer until their request is met. Documents interactions in the client management system.
- Builds and maintains relationships with the Regional Account Executive team, as well as real estate agents.