The customer service representative will be required to provide exceptional service while working in a fast paced and professional environment. A successful candidate will be able to provide a consistent level of superior support to sales agent while remaining knowledgeable of Client’s products and promotion campaigns, remain up to date and current on all new processes, procedures, and tools. Periodically you will be uptrained to handle general customer service inquiries as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory.
- Provide excellent customer service while taking 100-120 calls per day (approx. 15 customers/hour)
- Excellent communications and listening skills
- Handle high volume of inbound transactions across multiple channels with a high acumen towards product, process and support
- Answer billing questions for customer
- Ability to handle a variety of customer calls, including irate customers
- Proactively educate customers on products and current promotions
- Identify customer needs and concerns while offering award winning solutions in order to create satisfied and repeat customers
- Possess strong soft skills, multi-tasking and ability to problem solve are essential in this role