RemX has Direct Hire opportunity for Benefits Analyst Direct Hire opportunity with our client in East County, full On-Site.
- Work closely with Human Resources team and management on educating them through meetings, group training on companies’ current benefit plans, enrollment procedures, cost of benefits for employees, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and other programs
- Responsible for reconciliation of benefits bills and processing payments
- Responsible for accuracy of benefits program, enrollment/deduction in HRIS, through verification of benefit eligibility, reviewing and approve self-service enrollments, entering benefits & wellness programs in HRIS, make all status changes and confirm the implementation in regard to payroll and reconciliation discrepancies, ensuring accuracy of benefits programs as verifying by HR team members
- Oversee open enrollment process, which includes creating timeline, training, and all material necessary
- Manage the administration of ACA, which includes clarification, status changes and review 1095-Cs.
- Assist in the management of compensation framework via job evaluations, process, etc.
- Assist in the management of Leave of Absences process.
- Aid in the development, administration, and implementation of the Wellness program