RemX Irvine is seeking for a HR Admin Specialist for Contract-to-Hire position working in a team-oriented environment with great pay, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career. Apply today! M-F 8am to 5pm. Located in Anaheim, Ca. Offering $55-65k.
- Coordinates selection processes for hourly and salaried positions including posting with and outreach to the AREA Workforce Development and other organizations; communication with authorized staffing agencies; sourcing, screening, and corresponding with applicants; conducting pre-employment assessments and reference checks; maintenance of all recruiting files. Coordinates orientation and onboarding activities for new hires.
- Maintains the Affirmative Action Planning system, including maintaining annual logs for internal job postings, hires, terminations, separations, and promotions, completion of the annual AAP. Ensure the facility maintains full compliance with all aspects required of a federal contractor.
- Makes presentations to employees and contractors regarding policies and work rules that apply to all individuals who work at our location.
- Maintains the accuracy and security of all HR-related files in accordance with the records retention policy including employee personnel files, medical files, and I-9’s.
- Maintains logs for disciplinary action, training, vacation, etc. Maintains the accuracy of shared files and databases.
- Processes all unemployment-related claims; participates in any appeal hearings or other activities related to unemployment claims.
- Surfaces employee concerns and improvements; recommends alternatives for resolution of problems as appropriate; acts as a liaison between the individual employee, facility managers, Region Human Resource Manager, and company or community resources in maintaining a highly engaged, union-free work environment.