Benefits Coordinator Opportunity!
Ready for Your Next Career Move? We are hiring a Benefits Coordinator; apply for this fantastic career opportunity. If you have at least 6 months of experience in Benefits and are ready to be challenged, we have a Contract opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. Join a team of outstanding HR professionals at a great company. Bring your experience to a company where it will be valued and rewarded. Here’s your opportunity to shine!
Located in El Cajon area. Offering $20 to $21/hour DOE.
Apply NOW and experience why HR professionals want to work for RemX five times more than for the competition.
“RemX helped me find employment quickly. They were very kind and helpful throughout the whole process. I am now moving into a permanent position, and I thank RemX for that.” Alanna, RemX Associate
As a RemX Benefits Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Back-up for I-9 processing, and audits as needed.
- Acts as a back-up to the HR front desk when needed.
- Keeps up-to-date Benefits records by scanning or filing documents in their corresponding location on a timely basis.
- Processes invoices by reviewing invoices for accuracy, reconciling discrepancies, preparing payment authorization documents according to established procedure, and forwarding approved invoices to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Presents Benefits information at New Team Member Orientations and assists with benefits enrollment.
- Assists with the Open Enrollment process.
- Constantly monitors personal mailbox, HR Benefits mailbox and voice messages and responds to inquiries within 1 business day.
- Processes tuition reimbursement requests.
- Assists in reviewing retirement plan monthly reports and providing updated information such as correct addresses and beneficiary information to vendor.
- Coordinates on-site visits from the retirement advisors, health fair and open enrollment vendors.