**Immediate Openings** Work From Home Customer Service Reps Wanted!
Schedule: 6am & 7pm, M - F (NO WEEKENDS) Must be available to work an 8-hr shift between those hours.
We offer weekly pay and even Online classes to help improve your skills. We promote a friendly work environment and a place to grow your career.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls.
- Providing first class customer service and empathy.
- Using computer skills for data entry.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Gathering and reviewing patient billing and medical information.
- Operating according to the guidelines of the Federal Health Care Program.
- Working with carriers to ensure coverage of medication on behalf of the patient.
- Must live in Cary, North Carolina or surrounding areas!
- At least 6 months of recent call center experience
- High speed internet and the ability to work from home
- Healthcare experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to multi-task and use dual monitors
- Great work attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to be empathetic to the needs of the customer
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
For immediate consideration please email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention $16/hr. MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE NC position
Please apply online and we will review your resume and contact you. If we have not contacted you after 10 business days, you may contact us at: (602) 954-2045 or Sas.email@example.com