** $32-$39/hr, OT, paid travel, company vehicle, full benefits, full expenses **
** Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer or Maintenance Technician and looking to be with an International OEM? Would you like an opportunity that will get you in the field?
** Work is regional travel (80% in the Anaheim area and 20% in the shop) – Great work/life balance
** Company that will invest in you and your career, management team that understand the field!
- $32-$39/hr base, OT, bonus, paid travel, company vehicle, full benefits
- 2+ years experience packaging, automated manufacturing, conveyor, material handling equipment etc.
- Background with mechanical, electrical, PLC troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Rapidly growing local company that has years of work already booked in front of them
- Regional travel based in the Anaheim area (paid travel)
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home, work is throughout the area and sometimes in the shop
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel around the area and when not traveling, be in the shop