Established University in the Atlanta area is looking for an enthusiastic administrative assistant to fill a contract to hire opening in their nursing department. If you have administrative experience and are looking for an opportunity in the downtown Atlanta area please APPLY TODAY!
Administrative Assistant Position Details:
- M-F 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Pay Rate: $18-$20/h.
- Contract to Hire
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as, proofreading and transcribing handwritten information for data entry or preparation of documents.
- Perform filing, record maintenance, data entry, or running reports.
- Administer various employment and/or enrollment examinations as needed.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer, fax, calculator, shredder and photocopy machine.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Prepare outgoing mail and shipping of packages. May be responsible for ordering postage or packaging supplies.
- Assist various departments with follow-up correspondence, document tracking, general communication, and helps maintain distribution groups and shared calendars.
- Coordinate campus events, retreats, and/or staff meetings. May include ordering food/beverages.
- Purchase offices supplies, order business cards, and process purchase orders and invoices.
- Schedule meetings, reserve or manage reservations of conference rooms and other resources. May involve making travel arrangements.