TITLE: BENEFITS COORDINATOR
TYPE: Contract with the potential of going permanent- 100% in office
PAY: Up to $25 per hour DOE
WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client, a leader in the logistics field, focuses on efficiency and cost reduction for their clients. Locally headquartered, they provide supply chain support for a variety of industries with regional and local routes for locations around the country.
DUTIES OF THE BENEFITS COORDINATOR:
- Will handle the daily operations of the insurance programs
- Processes and files benefits forms; Group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, workers compensation, life insurance, FSA, HAS, 401k retirement plan, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers.
- Prepare and inform employees about benefit programs.
- Will answer benefit questions and resolve problems related to access to or payment of benefits
- Orient newly eligible employees and process enrollment forms and changes
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers’ compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE BENEFITS COORDINATOR:
- Two plus years of related benefits or employee benefits administration experience.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations that are related to employee benefits.
- Knowledge of Dayforce/Ceridian HRIS System.
- Intermediate Excel skills