The Re-Enrollment Advocate supports the annual enrollment process for patients accessing coverage for their prescribed medications through inbound and outbound telephone support, as well as administrative functions.
- Review and process patients’ enrollment forms
- Assist patients on the phone
- Notify patients and healthcare providers of approvals, denials, and any next steps needed to continue the enrollment process
- Schedule treatments to be sent to the patient or patient’s healthcare provider
- Support inbound and outbound phone lines
- Communicate daily with patient/authorized representative on eligibility based
- Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information needed to enroll
- Prioritize workload to ensure patients’ enrollments are processed within specified timeframe
- Respond to program inquiries from patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers, patient advocates and caregivers.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service or customer focused role
- Six (6) months of work experience in a call center environment.
- Experience with insurance and benefit investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers
- Must have proven ability to provide consistently high-quality of service
Please apply for immediate consideration and also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job: Re-Enrollment Specialist