A Manufacturer company is hiring a Sales Assistant/Project Coordinator located in Orange. This is a 5-month contract position with possibilities to turn into a Contract-to-Hire position. Offering up to $22-25/hr. DOE.
- Maintain project records, ensuring information is complete and up to date.
- Project management including delivery dates, freight, sales orders, vendor and
- customer purchase orders. Account for changes in project scope, schedules, and costs.
- Maintain billing and collection documentation and communicate issues to the project management team.
- Manage material purchasing and delivery, track shipments and coordinate deliverables to the project management team.
- Monitor estimated costs and ensure revenue is fully invoiced.
- Keep all involved parties updated on product issues and/or delays.
- Work closely with accounting for proper billing of equipment and order fulfillment.
- 2-3 years customer service and general office experience.
- Experience with sales and purchase orders
- Exposure to accounting processes (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Inventory)
- HVAC or construction industry experience not required, but very helpful.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products and web-based applications.
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (phone and e-mail).
- Work well under pressure and a master at multi-tasking.
- Excellent customer service & problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and sense of urgency
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!