TYPE: Contract to Hire
PAY: $23 per hour
HOURS: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30-4:30 and Tuesday, Thursday 8a-5p. Can also work 4-day work week if preferred
Ortho Treatment Coordinator
Established Charlotte Dental practice is seeking patient- centered, enthusiastic, caring, energetic individuals with great communication skills to join their dental team. Family friendly, positive work atmosphere. 401K, dental, life, health insurance offered
Ortho Treatment Coordinator Duties will include:
- Responsible for presenting ortho treatment to patients, assessing their care answering incoming calls in a professional manner, including answering questions and scheduling appointments
- Will check patient routers for accuracy and making sure all routers for the day are corrected in a timely manner when needed by clinicians and/or doctor.
- Responsible for reviewing ortho schedule; checking balances, insurance, verifying if patient's payment installment is current and ensures appointment is scheduled correctly
- Communicates patient's ortho treatment plan; revises as necessary to include completion of treatment and scheduling
- Ensures that records/documentation, charts, etc. are submitted and claims are filed
- Responsible for making confirmation calls and rescheduling as needed
- Follows up on "no show" appointments
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Two years dental office experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail and ability to convey care and compassion over the phone required.
- Knowledge of Dentrix dental software preferred.
- Required to be well versed in ortho/dental terminology and procedures.
- Experience in an all-digital/chartless facility preferred.
- Spanish speaking/bilingual a plus!