RemX has a remote 1 year contract position for a Project Manager(Total Rewards) for our Restaurant Distributor client. Please review the details below.
Duties and Responsibilities: Remote(M-F) 8-5 Central time zone
- Perform industry, demographic and market research for benefits and compensation programs, including compensation job benchmarking, international demographic comparison, and market competitive rewards
- Project manage business-critical programs, such as new program launches, benefits implementations and open enrollment events, and annual compensation planning
- Project manage and coordinate TR workstream activities for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Establish, build, and maintain dashboards and reporting mechanisms to measure key compensation and benefit data which validate total rewards programs' effectiveness
- Research, evaluate, and identify opportunities to improve or change current benefit offerings to ensure program's alignment to the business strategy. Proactively present project status and key findings to leadership
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Experience managing defined contribution and defined benefit retirement plans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with HR information systems
- Technical/general knowledge on labor law principles related to Rewards, statutory benefit and retirement/pension plans
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience with compensation and benefits project management.
Apply today with recent resume with related experience.