Immediate Opening! Now Hiring for (2) Financial Reporting Accountants - HYBRID!!! 2 Days in-office, 3 Days remote
Advance Your Accounting Career Today! We are hiring an experienced, detail-oriented accounting professional to join our awesome team! This is your chance to work for a highly-rated company that will reward your contributions with advancement opportunities. This onsite, Contract-to-Hire position offers excellent pay and benefits where you’ll work in a friendly office environment. Grow your skills and your career! Apply today.
Did you know? When asked nearly 8 out of 10 accounting professionals said they were excited about the chance to work for RemX. Apply today and find out why.
“RemX helped me find employment quickly. They were very kind and helpful throughout the whole process. I am now moving into a permanent position, and I thank RemX for that.” Alanna, RemX Associate
As a RemX Financial Reporting Accountant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plans
- A personal recruiter to help with career advice, job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills development
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Prepare, post and reconcile journal entries like assets and liabilities, costs and revenues, accruals, intercompany charges, administrative tasks linked to treasury (cash flow) and functional adjustments.
- Secure that (VAT) tax activities are carried out according to the current laws and internal guidelines.
- Secure all relevant data is processed accurately, timely and according to accounting framework.
- Ensure accounting and internal invoice administration and financial accounting for the area of responsibility.
- Process Accounts Payable/ Receivable in a timely manner.
- Follow up on expense and receivable administration.
- Contribute to establish an efficient cooperation with the Centre Managers, Lease Managers and tenants
- Support internal and external audit related work, yearly filings and other compliance activities.
- Support as a contact window of specific companies and take care of all A&R related activities for responsible companies.
- Maintain an understanding of business activities, innovation of technologies, and global transformation.
- Contribute the implementation of the changes from both global and local directions relating to accounting.
- Support local and global projects with A&R expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Basic understanding of company legal (GAAP, Tax, statistical) obligations, governance and compliance.
- Strong ability to use MS Office, specifically Excel
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need in order to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities that RemX offers and find the right fit for you!