** $33-$38/hr, OT, paid travel, full benefits, full expenses **
** Are you an experienced Field Service Technician or Maintenance Mechanic and looking to be with a local rapidly growing company?
** Would you like the opportunity to be home more regularly or travel at a reduced amount?
** Be in the field 20% and 80% in the shop – Great work/life balance! **
** Employee focused company that will invest in you to grow your career, this is the one you want!
- $33-$38/hr base, OT, bonus, paid travel, company vehicle, full benefits
- 2+ years experience with industrial machinery including packaging, automated manufacturing, conveyor, material handling equipment etc.
- Background with mechanical, electrical, PLC troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Rapidly growing local company that has years of work already booked in front of them
- Travel throughout the U.S. 20%, sometimes on short notice
Shop based work:
- Troubleshoot, debug, test and acceptance of manufactured equipment
- Assist in building the equipment as needed
On Customer Site:
- Perform installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting skills, ability to read schematics
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel and when not traveling, be in the shop