RemX is partnered with our long-standing client to hire a Sr. Data Entry Clerk to update and maintain information in the company’s database and computer systems. Will collect and enter data and maintain accurate, up-to-date and useable records of valuable company information. This is 100% onsite, long term temp.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
Discover why our clients and associates like working with RemX Workforce Experts - Apply Today!